Tuesday February 22, 2022
Noon- 5:00 pm
Wednesday February 23, 2022
8:00 am- 5:00 pm
Thursday February 24, 2022
8:00 am- 5:00 pm
*Please note that exhibitors will be called with specific move in dates and times - we ask that you come as close to your designated time as possible to make the move-in process smooth for everyone! Please call your sales representative if you have questions or concerns!
In an effort to continue to improve the exhibit quality of the Capital Remodel + Garden Show, we are asking all exhibitors to do the following:
1. All exhibit booths must have some type of flooring. 100% of the exhibit booth floor must be covered. Duct tape is not allowed in securing the carpet to the floor. Double sided tape must be used.
2. All tables must be professionally skirted. Skirting must be provided for all exposed areas of the table. Skirting must go from the edge of the table to the floor. All skirting must be pressed and neat. Tablecloths (plastic or fabric), pieces of fabric and bed sheets are not permitted.
3. All signs must be professionally prepared. No handwritten signs are allowed.
4. All exhibit booth walls are to be completely finished. No wires, frames, wood, etc…should be exposed for the public or for your neighbors to see.
5. All areas of the exhibit space agreement must be completed. Please pay special attention to the product listing - this will appear in the show guide that is distributed at the entrance to the show.
HOW-TO ENHANCE YOUR COMPANY’S ONLINE EXHIBITOR LISTING
Your basic listing will be uploaded to the website when you book your booth. Within 24 hours you will receive an automated email to enhance your listing. This link can be used multiple times and you can make updates and changes to your listing until ONE
day after the show commences. If you have any questions regarding the online exhibitor listing or do not receive the link, please email JenK@mpeshows.com.
Need help with your listing?
View the tutorial video - https://youtu.be/ecSxq1oKuYg and the FAQs.